- What are your payment terms?
Should you wish to arrange alternate payment and delivery/collection, please contact us to discuss.
- What are the postage and delivery terms?
Unless otherwise arranged, all parcels will be sent via Maltapost at the Standard or Registered Mail rates, as selected at checkout. Postage is charged by parcel weight, according to Maltapost rates.
- Do you accept returns or exchanges?
Items which are faulty are a rare occurrence as pieces are checked before being packed. However, occasionally a problem can slip through without being spotted. If there are any issues with your purchased item/s, please contact us within 30 days of receipt to organize the replacement or refund of your purchase. In this case, if a return is agreed to, a full refund, including shipping costs, will apply. Please note that we are not responsible for returns lost or damaged during shipping.
Items that have been entirely custom made cannot be returned, unless they are faulty.
- Do you offer repairs?
- How will I received my purchased jewellery?
- Can I have custom jewellery made for me?
- Do you offer wholesale for retailers interested in carrying your line?